It’s everyone’s dream to have a lavish wedding, whether it’s in a beautiful large church or out in the wilds of Las Vegas. For those interested in going from just dating to getting married in a Las Vegas wedding, it’s essential to know the rules and regulations of obtaining a marriage license within the state of Nevada. It is not necessary to be a resident of the state, but a valid drivers license or ID from the DMV, passport, birth certificate, or military ID must be presented. There is no waiting period, but if either the bride or groom was previously married, the divorce must now be final before tying the (new) knot. There is also a small fee involved. Since there’s no waiting period in Nevada, many couples young and old choose to wed in the world famous town of Las Vegas. Here are some of the most popular places to get married in Sin City:
- The Paris Chapel – This Parisian-themed marriage spot features several different packages, including the option to wed on the “Eiffel Tower.” Prices vary depending on the package, but start around $250 and can range into several thousand dollars.
- Vegas Weddings – Company that offers a fabulous facility complete with reception hall, chapel, and more. They offer a budget package starting at $299, and even have a “fast lane” option, which consists of a drive through/walk up wedding!
- Victoria’s Family – Beautiful wedding chapel with a patio, and a lush outdoor pavilion with a gazebo. Also offers cakes, a DJ service, and much more. Prices available upon request.
- Wedding Bells Chapel – Brides and grooms can register to be married online, and receive a free bottle of champagne with their booked wedding date. Chapel is located in Las Vegas, with the beautiful city lights as a backdrop. Prices are from $167 to $1,100.
- Mon Bel Ami Chapel – This chapel has a professional photographer, and packages are reasonable in the $200 range. There are even Elvis weddings available with an Elvis impersonator for that Vegas flair.
- Belleza – Customers can customize their own wedding or choose from many different packages starting at $99 up to $699. The Jubilee deluxe package includes rose petal covered aisle runner, taping of ceremony onto DVD, and much more.
- Montelago Village – Located on Lake Las Vegas, this service offers lovely outdoor weddings, and has packages that include live music, hotel accommodations for family and friends, and even a buffet dinner. Their most expensive booking costs $17,225.00 and the simplest is $3,250.00.
- The Golden Nugget – Couples can get married in this famous casino! The silver package is $599, and the Platinum is $999. There is a $75 minister fee that is not included in the package price. There are optional spa and limousine services as well.
- Viva Las Vegas Weddings – Wide variety of packages to choose from including an Elvis themed wedding, traditional style, and many more with prices anywhere from the $200-$1,000 range.
- Mt. Charleston Lodge – For those who’d like to get married outside of the city, this location is perfect. It offers beautiful mountain views in a large, decadent lodge setting. Weddings must be reserved in advance, and the package offers visitors a special events menu and large reception hall, all with a gorgeous setting. Call for reservations and pricing.
- The Venetian – The Venetian is one of Vegas’ most famous landmarks. Couples can wed here in its regal Italian themed halls, with packages offering a gondola ride, marriage on the bridge over the river, and much more. There are also spa packages. All wedding packages range from $800 to the thousands.
- The Luxor – Get married in a Vegas legend! The Luxor Hotel offers several wedding deals, inside the world famous pyramid. Reception area is also available for a separate fee. There are many packages, from the Titanic to the Happy Go Lucky. Call for a quote.
- The Monte Carlo – Famous resort and casino offers a wedding chapel with several different options. This location is perfect for couples who want to wed in elegance and style. The high-end package is $1,510, and the least expensive is $385.
- Helicopter Weddings – For the truly daring couple, there are actual weddings that take place on a helicopter! This wild ride is something neither of you will ever forget. Prices depend on the time of request, so email or call for a quote.
- Always & Forever – This company has a wide variety of locations, packages, and options to choose from. Whether it’s at the Valley of Fire State Park, or the Lakeside Garden, there are several gorgeous backdrops to get married. Please contact them directly for locations and prices.
- Rainbow Gardens – An outdoor, lush setting for any wedding affair. Plenty of options including fine china, buffet and much more. Must contact them directly for prices.
- Wee Kirk O’ The Heather – A traditional Vegas wedding spot since 1940, this location offers affordable packages starting at just $75!
- Canyon Gate Country Club – This lush setting offers white wooden chairs for guests, valet parking, a wooden dance floor, and much more, all for just $1,500.
- Chapel of the Flowers – Gorgeous wedding chapel with on location weddings, as well as package deals for other locations ranging from around $200 all the way to $10,000.
- The Elvis Wedding Chapel – The ultimate place for the ultimate Elvis fans! This chapel offers lots of fun, Elvis songs, and a themed wedding the bride and groom will never forget. Contact for pricing.
- Elvis Chapel – Another fun wedding Vegas wedding chapel with an Elvis theme. Cost is anywhere from $180 to $1,100 (which includes some live songs by “Elvis”)!
- Circus Circus – A whimsical, fun place to get married! Circus Circus has lots of fun packages ranging from the “Big Top” package to the “Circus Spectacular.” There are plenty of fun options that include live webcasts of the wedding and more, priced from $281 to over $900.
- Little Church of the West – A beautiful, fun, and traditional place to get married with a western theme. $200 to $600 or more for wedding packages.
- Graceland Chapel – World famous wedding chapel in Vegas that has seen celebrity weddings like Bon Jovi! Prices from $200-$600, plus minister’s fee.
Presented by Datehookup.com Signup for free online dating.
Top Links boca raton dating site - rhode island chat rooms - singles in ventura - dating greensboro north carolina - appleton singles - spokane dating site - anderson chat - district of columbia women - free baton rouge dating sites - single women in columbia - warner robins online dating - free indianapolis online dating - raleigh singles - dating wilmington delaware - anderson dating - free san jose online dating - dating spring texas - singles anderson indiana - singles joliet illinois - singles erie pa - personals fort worth tx - personals in portland - davenport dating site - norfolk chat rooms - gainesville online dating - mi chat rooms - newark chat rooms - free long beach online dating - nashua dating site - online dating in dover de - salt lake city dating - single men in tx - dating newnan georgia - dating beaumont texas - online dating in toms river nj - dating missoula mt