In response to Lauren’s post yesterday, 25 Sweet Things You Can Do For Your Girlfriend That Are Better Than Flowers But Don’t Cost A Thing, here’s a list I pulled together for the women. Because they’re not the only ones who appreciate sweet gestures.
1. Tell him to meet you at a park or the beach, and go for a walk together (especially if he’s had a bad day).
2. Cook for him naked. (Yes, it’s a cliche, but it works.)
3. When you’re watching TV together, tell him to sit on the floor in front of the couch, and give him an impromptu massage.
4. Be the one to suggest hanging out with those friends of his he knows you can’t stand. It’ll make his day.
5. Wake him up with a blow job. (Can’t speak highly enough about this one.)
6. If you’ve been really busy and it’s been hard to find time together, send him a little text to let him know you miss him. Guys will never admit to how much they crave messages like that.
7. Compliment him on something you know he’s been working hard at, even if you have to lie a little (e.g. going to the gym a lot, building a bookshelf, a work project).
8. Ask him a fantasy he’s never told anyone, and help him fulfill it.
9. Tell him one of your fantasies, and that you want him to help you fulfill it.
10. Make breakfast in bed on a random weekday before work.
11. If he’s stressed or has a bunch of work to do at home that night, make him take a twenty minute shower break with you.
12. Find a free or cheap used DVD of that old movie he’s always saying he can’t believe you haven’t seen yet (this is usually something like “Blade Runner,” “Speed,” or “RoboCop”).
13. On the next hot Saturday, plan out a movie marathon at a theater — some movies that you want to see and some movies he wants to see. (This isn’t free, but it is a cheap way to beat the heat.)
14. When you’re both at work and stressed and gchatting, tell him how badly you want both of you to play hooky, go home, and watch a whole season of Breaking Bad in bed together.
15. Every once in a while, actually follow through with #14.
16. Slip a note in his back pocket before he leaves for work, just telling him you hope he has a good day.
17. Make a Spotify playlist of stuff you think he’d like.
18. Send him a text out of the blue telling him you want him to drop everything he’s doing and come seduce you. (There is a theme to this list, yes I realize.)
19. Next time he surprises you with a candlelight dinner at home or something similar, take a picture of it and post it on facebook. He’ll pretend like he’s annoyed by it, but he toottttaaally isn’t.
More Reader Favorites:
Presented by Datehookup.com Signup for free online dating.
|Home | More Articles | Top Cities | All States | Singles Groups | Forums | Dating | Relationships|