If a picture is worth 1,000 words, a well-constructed emoji stream is worth a whole novel. But how can you be sure you’re speaking the international language of Japanese pictographs fluently? We’re here to guide you, with Emoji Prescription.
Exes. You shouldn’t even them have them in your phone anymore, but as long as you do, a few tiny emojis can’t hurt, right?
1. Send an I-miss-you text that’s not too explicit but lets them know you’re still thinking about them.
“Our song came on my shuffle and it made me think of you.”
2. A straight up hate text may feel good in the moment but also reveal you’re not over it and feel awful later. How bout a gentle insult instead?
“I still think you’re a garbage can!”
3. So you know it’s none of your business but you woke up yesterday with the strong intuition that your ex is dating someone new? Facebook isn’t helping you and you’re dying to know? Ask.
“I know it’s none of my business but I just have this strong feeling and I’m kind of dying to know…are seeing someone?”
4. You said some hurtful things but want them to know you still think they’re great:
“I know I called you a piece of dog shit but I don’t really think that! I think you are an A+, thumbs up, champion of existence!”
5. You just broke up and you don’t want to ask but the truth is, you still need help moving…
Thank god for the cardboard box emoji.
6. Breaking up is hard to do! Especially with technology!
“I still haven’t deleted the photos from our trip out of my phone.”
7. Kept a pregnancy secret from your ex and now the kid is five and wants to meet its daddy?
“You have a five year old daughter.”
Maybe not the best message to send in emoji though… just sayin.
Presented by Datehookup.com Signup for free online dating.
|Home | More Articles | Top Cities | All States | Singles Groups | Forums | Dating | Relationships|