Romance novels, like online dating, dating forums and free dating sites, are becoming increasingly popular with women these days. With so many out there, it’s best that you do a bit of research first.
- All About Romance: Has a lot of reviews of different romance novels.
- The Romance Reader: Featuring reviews of romance novels which are divided into categories and updated often. Most here are newer-age novels that have things like dating services and dating sites stories, too.
- Smart B*tches, Trashy Books: Features romance novel reviews with an edge, pointing out the good along with the bad!
- Mrs. Giggles: Lists books by author and reviews them. There are lots of reviews about books that include dating.
- Romance Reader At Heart: Has quite a large list of books they’ve reviewed, and they’ve broken them down into sections like “pirate” and “renaissance.”
- Historical Romance Reviews: There are pages of reviews, divided by author, that are about books set back in historical times.
- Slake: Has a directory of 8080 novel and 2168 author reviews.
- Curvy Novels: Reviews books and lets you search by genre.
Where to Buy Books
- Fiction DB: Lists places to buy books, divided by author and with price listings.
- The Romance Studio: Keeps track of romance novels being released as well as where to find them.
- BootHill: Lists some great places to buy books at.
- DMOZ: Provides a list of places to buy, sell or trade books.
- My Romance Story: Lists both regular novels as well as ebooks.
- Book Club Offers: Offers information about the best book clubs to join so you can save money on books.
- Romance Novels Series And Books: Sells used romance novels.
- Paperback Swap: Devoted to book trading where the majority of novels traded are romance novels.
- RomGateway: A great list of book stores sorted by state.
- Romantic Times: Has a section that focuses on authors. It allows you to search for a specific author, see a list, link to the author’s official website, and in some cases, there are even opportunities to submit questions to them!
- Romance Novel Database: Has a huge list of books divided by specific authors.
- Darn It Romance: Dedicated to a handful of romance authors.
- Library Nymphs: Puts the spotlight on popular romance novel authors.
- BellaOnline: Provides links to many popular authors’ websites.
- Author Directory: A directory of links to authors’ personal websites.
Popular Romance Novels
Harlequin Romance Novels
Books Made Into Movies
Romance Novel Fan Pages
- Historical Romance Book Clubs: Lists a great many places where historical romance novel fans can join book clubs. They also have links to dating advice on some pages.
- We Really Dig: A fan made page about romance novels.
- Rose's Medieval Romances: A fan page for favorite romance novels set in medieval times. Sadly, this means that there are no reviews about free online dating!
There are a lot of great resources out there for people who want to start reading romance novels just like there are a lot of great romance novels waiting to be read!
Presented by Datehookup.com Signup for free online dating.
Some More Content Pages free personals in west palm beach - antioch singles - beverly hills chat - online dating in hemet ca - reno dating - huntsville chat rooms - dating winston salem north carolina - naperville dating site - online dating in palm coast fl - dating palm bay fl - durham online dating - online dating in spring tx - dating anchorage ak - singles san bernardino california - grand rapids chat rooms - singles richmond va - dating warner robins georgia - norcross dating - singles in corpus christi - delray beach personals