Planning an engagement, wedding, and honeymoon is one of the largest investments of time and money and couple can make. Check out these great links for all the information you’ll need to plan a memorable event!
- So You Wanna Buy an Engagement Ring? Five step process for deciding what to buy, where to buy it, and how much to spend.
- International Gem Society: Guide to evaluating a diamond using the four C’s—color, cut, clarity, and carat.
- How to Buy an Engagement Ring: Information on styles, stones, and settings, as well as purchasing options.
- Engagement Rings: Links to choosing and purchasing engagement rings, a ring sizer, designing and choosing a ring, and information on appraisals.
- My Wedding Workbook: Free online wedding planner featuring budget planning, guest list organizer, calendar, wedding-related activity planner, and checklists.
- The Knot: From planning to honeymoon, this everything-wedding site includes information on vows, cakes, flowers, songs, attire, hairstyles, makeup, and honeymoon destinations.
- Brides: Extensive photo galleries, to-do lists, menu planning, wedding etiquette, and wedding registries.
- Wedding Channel: Finding vendors, locating supplies, planning tools, and a free wedding website.
- Team Wedding: Comprehensive planning with a list of top sites, links organized by category, and tips from the pros.
- World Wedding Traditions: Links to wedding customs from countries all over the globe, as well as ethnic wedding traditions.
- Georgia Girl’s Wedding Traditions: Eleven pages of information on the history and practice of well-known wedding traditions.
- Your Wedding 101: Background on common wedding traditions, such as the wearing of white and throwing rice. Also includes multiple links to other wedding resources.
- Our Marriage: Guide to wedding customs of the past and present, as well as other wedding and event-planning links.
- Bridal Guide: Information on who pays for what, 10 top wedding don’ts, who does what, interethnic weddings, and second weddings.
- Emily Post: Guide to etiquette regarding invitations, gifts, parties, and the grooms duties and expenses.
- Frugal Bride: Wedding do’s and don’ts, including seating arrangements, second marriages, and postponing the wedding.
- Engagement Etiquette: Information on announcing your engagement and throwing engagement parties.
- Wedding Ceremony Readings: Text of religious readings, poetry, as well as excerpts on love and marriage taken from other sources.
- Romantic Readings for Wedding Ceremonies: Full text of numerous readings, including Helen Steiner Rice, Kahlil Gibran, and Pablo Neruda.
- Elegala: Nontraditional wedding readings from songs, movies, humorous sources, poetry, and literature.
- My Wedding Vows: Collection of traditional and nontraditional, interfaith, and remarriage vows.
- US Marriage Laws: State-by-state links guide to marriage and licensing laws.
- Marriage Laws: Summary of marriage laws by state from the Cornell University Law School.
- Bride to Be: Table of licensing fees, blood test requirements, age requirements, and waiting periods by state.
- State Laws on Marriage: 50 States and Washington, DC links to laws for marriage and living together.
- Wedding Cake Gallery: Five page gallery of wedding cake photos and ideas.
- Honeymoon Planning: Information on evaluating your style, choosing and destination, making your reservations and preparing for your honeymoon.
- Bachelor Party: Ultimate guide to stag parties—gag gifts, ideas, costumes, food, and party favors
- Bachelorette Party: Guide to planning a bachelorette party, tailored to the bride’s personal style.
- Dating Service: If you're invited to a wedding and don't have a date, you can always look online for someone to take you.
- Groom Groove: All things groom, including choosing wedding rings, buying wedding lingerie, choosing transportation, and groom’s duties.
Regardless of your personal style, budget, or time of year, go from dating to engaged to married with these helpful tips. Lots of thought and careful planning will help you create the wedding of your dreams.
Presented by Datehookup.com Signup for free online dating.
Some Extra Links dating dover de - wisconsin personals - dating winchester va - or dating - dating naperville illinois - gainesville personals - singles concord ca - singles fredericksburg virginia - los angeles chat rooms - paterson chat - singles johnson city tennessee - dating homestead fl - ct dating site - puyallup online dating - texas personals - singles whittier ca - harrisburg singles - dating rock hill south carolina - sex discussions - chat rooms in orlando fl - fort collins online dating - san jose dating site - single men in fort worth tx - lincoln dating site